Another update from Google, Android 2.3.2 build GRH78C update for Samsung Nexus S handset. This update is small atleast it take 600 kb more which fixes many minor bugs including the SMS bug which send text messages to wrong contacts but complete change in log is not available yet.
If you have not update your Nexus S then download it from given instruction below.
- Download Android 2.3.2 update for Nexus S by clicking here
- Copy the file to your SD card
- Switch your phone off and turn it back on by holding Volume Up and Power Button
- Now, when you see an exclamation mark on your screen, hold down power and Volume Up button
- You will be presented with Android Recovery menu. Select the option “Apply update from /sdcard” and select the actual zip file saved on your sdcard.
- And you are done. Wait for the update process to finish and select reboot system now.